Friday, August 6, 2010

Life's Like Carrot Cake

I enjoy every single moment spent with friends and family, but I especially enjoy 1 simple moment with you, be it just watching a show with the lowest viewership on TV or cooking something you can get for $2.50 by just ordering from the uncle like a plate of carrot cake.

For the past 1 year + together, we have tried out recipes and although they didn't always turn out like how we wanted them to be, we enjoyed the process of learning and doing it together. We've cooked pork ribs soup with cabbage before, tiramisu, rosti, fried rice, fried udon, many many more, and recently, our homemade carrot cake.

Dear, I've been wondering who else would love staying at home watching a boring TV show and go through the trouble of making carrot cake on our own, and I can't think of anyone else but you. There is a whole world of cuisine in this world and I wish you will be part of this journey in tasting and cooking them all with me (hehehe... except spicy food, seafood and some others you don't eat that I know, but not many others know).

I love you dear!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love you too, my dear! =)

    (though it's more like you watching those boring shows with me, HEHE!)

    Thanks for being here for me all these while and bearing with my unreasonable requests too, my one and only idiot... Love you so much... =D

    ReplyDelete