Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Field Camp Day 2

Day 2 down! 2 more days to go... Not too bad, at least school keeps me busy.

Today while I was walking home, I saw the evening moon, and was thinking to myself - good, at least you had the half-a-moon worth of moonlight yesterday. Certainly hope you didn't get lost out there! =(

I miss my idiot so much! Haiz! How am I to survive through the whole of tomorrow in silence of my phone? I really miss jumping up in excitement whenever I hear a message come in... Especially at night. Morning/Afternoon ones would be a bonus. =(

Sigh, I miss having to wake up at 4, 5 am in the morning to check for messages some idiot sent me... I don't mind if it disrupts my sleep. It gives me the energy I need to see me through the whole day. =(

In short, I miss you dear... Come back quick! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment